Floris London No. 89 Shaving & Beard Oil
Floris London No. 89 Shaving Oil offers a sleek and smooth shave. British blackcurrant and borage work with rapeseed oil to soften hair and provide a gentle cushion on skin pre-shave. Sea starwort oil and Vitamin E are also included to calm skin and leave it hydrated and nourished post-shave. As part of the Gentleman Floris collection, this Shaving Oil can be used as a pre-shave or a beard oil. Lightly scented with a citrus woody aroma of the No. 89 fragrance, it has notes bergamot, lavender, neroli, sandalwood and vetiver.
- Use as shave oil or beard oil
- Contains extracts of British blackcurrant, borage and rapeseed oil
Founded by Juan Famenias and Elizabeth Floris in 1730, Floris London is the oldest independent family perfumer in the world. The only Appointed Perfumer to Her Majesty the Queen, Floris is now in its 9th generation of family operation and uses only the finest ingredients and fragrances. Their initial location was established on London’s renowned Jermyn street and continues to serve as the company’s flagship store.
1.0 fl oz (30 ml)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $60 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).