Floris London No. 89 Moisturiser
In stock, ready to ship
Hydrating and refined, the No. 89 Moisturiser by Floris London keeps skin soft and supple. Part of the Gentleman Floris collection, the No. 89 Moisturiser uses high-quality ingredients for outstanding performance. British willow extracts mixed with hops and oat work to soften skin while blackcurrant, borage and rapeseed oil offer a soothing and refreshing feeling. Its lightweight formula is scented with the No. 89 fragrance that features a fresh woody aroma highlighting scents of bergamot, lavender, neroli, sandalwood and vetiver.
- Apply to dry skin morning and night
- Contains extracts of British willow and Persian silk tree
Founded by Juan Famenias and Elizabeth Floris in 1730, Floris London is known for its exceptional fragrances and grooming products for men and women. A rich history and profound success, Floris London is the oldest independent family perfumer in the world and is the only Appointed Perfumer to Her Majesty the Queen. Now in its 9th generation of family operation, the team crafts each scent in house using only the finest ingredients and fragrances. Their initial location was established on London’s renowned Jermyn street and continues to serve as the company’s flagship store.
1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).