Floris London Moisturising Bath & Shower Gel
In stock, ready to ship
Treat yourself and restore your skin with the lavish Moisturising Bath and Shower Gel by Floris London. Enriched with olive oil and glycerin, this Bath and Shower Gel is gently cleanses away dirt while keeping skin hydrated soft and healthy. With just a small amount, it produces an abundant lather, caressing skin and leaving your feeling refreshed and renewed. Lightly scented with signature Floris fragrances, use this Bath and Shower Gel in the morning or evening and let its inviting aroma fill your bathroom.
- Elite: An earthy scent that mixes musk and citrus scents including bergamot, grapefruit, balsam fir, and cedarwood.
- 89: Crisp citrus top notes compliment the woody base notes to create the Floris signature scent.
- Santal: A fresh and spicy fragrance that combines bergamot and lemon with black pepper, cardamom and nutmeg.
- JF: Woody, citrus and floral notes of lime, mandarin, cypress, cedar, moss and clary sage.
As the oldest independent family perfumer in the world, Floris London has been creating exquisite fragrances and grooming products for over 300 years. Founded by Juan Famenias and Elizabeth Floris, Floris is the only Appointed Perfumer to Her Majesty the Queen. Now in its 9th generation of family operation, the team crafts each scent in house using only the finest ingredients and fragrances. Their initial location was established on London’s renowned Jermyn street and continues to serve as the company’s flagship store.
8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).