Floris London Eau de Toilette
In stock, ready to ship
Master perfumer Floris London’s Eau de Toilette line features traditional aromatic scents that will excite and uplift your senses. Curated by a team of experts from the Floris Jermyn Street perfumery, each fragrance is precisely formulated with exceptional ingredients to achieve high quality and performance standards. Woody notes are complemented by citrus, earthy or spicy tones to produce signature scents that are sure to delight. With a slightly higher concentration of fragrance than cologne or aftershave, this Eau de Toilette will last the day.
- Elite: An earthy scent that mixes musk and citrus scents including bergamot, grapefruit, balsam fir, and cedarwood.
- 89: Crisp citrus top notes compliment the woody base notes to create the Floris signature scent.
- Santal: A fresh and spicy fragrance that combines bergamot and lemon with black pepper, cardamom and nutmeg.
- JF: Woody, citrus and floral notes of lime, mandarin, cypress, cedar, moss and clary sage.
Established in 1730, Floris London is the oldest independent family perfumer in the world. Founded by Juan Famenias and Elizabeth Floris on London’s renowned Jermyn street, the perfumer is known for their exquisite scents and grooming products for men and women. Floris is the only Appointed Perfumer to Her Majesty the Queen and also holds a Royal Warrant from HRH The Prince of Wales. The brand is known around the world and gained a significant following from prominent figures ranging from Winston Churchill to Marilyn Monroe. Now in its 9th generation of family operation, the team crafts each scent in house using only the finest ingredients and fragrances.
1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).