Fendrihan Thiers Issard Full Hollow Ground Straight Razor 7/8", Boxwood Handle
In stock, ready to ship
- The ultimate man’s shaving tool, Thiers Issard Fendrihan Full Hollow Ground Straight Razor 7/8”, Boxwood Handle, features a broad blade with an aggressive square nose. This razor is perfectly adapted to manage shaving not only the planes of your face, but also the tricky areas by the ears, under the nose and at the curve of the jaw and down the neck. The full hollow grind results in a thin and flexible blade, capable of shearing hairs off close to the skin without pressure or scraping. Blond boxwood scales give a modern look, the wood strong and clear grained. Clean and flowing, the design of the bold mirror finished blade shows our pride in this collaboration with the French straight razor leader—our name proudly displayed in elegant black script. Your purchase comes protected with a Baragnia leather case.
Thiers Issard and Fendrihan have forged a strong partnership showcasing handsome and unique straight razor designs for our valued Canadian customers. The French blade making company has been offering discerning gentlemen its premium straight razors using the classic lead hardening process since 1884. Observation of the professionalism of the craftspeople at Thiers Issard convinced the French government to permit only this company’s highly skilled and well trained workforce to continue to use this traditional but hazardous production method, much to the benefit of wet shavers throughout the world. Shop our online store for the straight razor that calls your name, soon to be a daily companion for life from Thiers Issard.
7/8" square nose.
Full hollow ground singing blade.
TI Carbonsong C135 Steel.
Leather carrying case included.
Made in Thiers, France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).