Ettinger Sterling Stirrup Keyring Two Tone, Black & Red
In stock, ready to ship
Carry your keys with a classic accessory designed and crafted by one of UK’s leading artisans. The Stirling Stirrup Keyring Two Tone by Ettinger is boldly handsome, allowing you to easily find and securely store you most important keys. The outer strap is crafted from fine grain calf leather and features an aniline finish, found only on the highest qualities leathers, giving it a natural and smooth surface. Silver hardware, including a D-ring with the Ettinger logo on each end, three dangling split rings, and an Ettinger name plate, are a modern touch this timeless piece. Not to be outdone, the inner strap is made of chrome tanned soft red Italian leather ensuring it does not easily wear out and is stamped with the Prince of Wales Royal Warrant.
- Crafted from fine grain and soft dressed calf
- Packaged in an Ettinger gift box
Historically, the finest leather goods in Britain always came from London, where the country’s best tailors, perfumers and trunk-makers operated from, including founder, Gerry Ettinger who set up shop just off London’s Regent Street. He also established a manufacturing presence on St. Johns Street, noted for being London’s historical leather quarter. Ettinger a family-run business, has been making timeless bridle hide pieces since the 1930s and has received a Royal Warrant by the Prince of Wales, a nod to their exceptional craftsmanship.
3.9 x 0.9 x 0.6” (10 x 2.5 x 1.5 cm)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).