Ettinger Saint Crispin Billfold with 3 Credit Card Slots and Coin Purse
In stock, ready to ship
Striking for its aesthetics and craftsmanship, the Saint Crispin Billfold and Coin Purse Wallet will surely spark conversation from admiring eyes. Saint Crispin, the finest leather in the Ettinger collection, highlights the quality and pureness of the leather it sources and is soft, silky, and extremely rare. It features an aniline finish, meaning it is dyed using soluble dyes, which keeps the leather’s natural variations visible. Open the wallet’s deep sea exterior to find slots and pockets, in a dry stone colour, to store credit cards, identification, bills, and coins. The interior pockets are lined with grey jacquard fabric, known for its durability, to protect the items stored. Each pocket and compartment are individually hand cut and assembled by Ettinger craftsmen who spend five years training to produce the luxurious and exceptional products. This artistry was recognized by HRH The Prince of Wales whom presented a Royal Warrant to Ettinger in 1996.
- Coin purse (83 x 68 mm)
- 4 slip pockets
- 2 note pockets (L = 22 mm)
- 3 credit card slots (L = 94 mm)
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Packaged in an Ettinger gift box
Leather is the material that dominates Ettinger’s production facilities. Ettinger’s skilled craftsmen cut purchased leather into the desired pieces, trim them for their final fitting, and then put the pieces together using both glue and needle. No matter the Ettinger product in question, all are united in their excellence, attained through superior craftsmanship and methodical inspection practices that have been practiced since 1934.
NOTE: Saint Crispin leather is rare and delicate and will be prone to marks however proper maintenance will smooth blemishes.
3.5 x 4.4 x 1.1” (9 x 11.2 x 3 cm)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).