Ettinger Saint Crispin Billfold Leather Wallet with 6 CC Slots
A slim, sleek and silky leather billfold wallet is something you’ll be proud to pull out when it’s your turn to pay, with its deep sea blue and dry stone or the rich bracken and delicate eggshell colour. Distinctive burnishable calf leather on both the inside and outside, Ettiger’s Saint Crispin Billfold Wallet has room to store credit and membership cards as well as your bills or important notes with six credit card slots, two note pockets and two slip pockets. The Saint Crispin collection is a nod to the patron saint of leather workers and cobblers who deserves no less. It’s Ettiger’s way to celebrate the finest leather craftsmanship. Over time usage and handling will gently burnish the delicate leather, giving it a unique patina and its own personality.
- Full burnishable calf leather both inside and out.
- Available in Deep Sea (navy) and Dry Stone or Bracken and Eggshell combinations
- Fabric lined pockets
- Six credit card slots, 2 note pockets, 2 slip pockets
Historically, the finest leather goods in Britain always came from London, where the country’s best tailors, perfumers and trunk-makers operated from, including founder, Gerry Ettinger who set up shop just off London’s Regent Street. He quickly also established a manufacturing presence on St. Johns Street, noted for being London’s historical leather quarter. Ettinger has been making bridle hide wallets since the 1930s, offering timeless appeal and craftsmanship for products that last.
Packaged in an elegant grey-yellow gift box.
Dimensions: 4.3" x 3.5" x 0.6" (11 x 9 x 1.5 cm)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).