Ettinger Leather Care Balm contains only the finest natural waxes and oils. This formula has been used for centuries to nourish, waterproof and polish high quality leather. Applied sparingly to your Ettinger fine leather accessories, this leather balm will ensure that your item remains in good condition and will also improve its natural patina.
Ettinger is one of the most respected leather goods designers and manufacturers in the UK. Founded in 1934, Ettinger's tradition of craftsmanship and quality endures, with an impressive array of fine items handcrafted by some of the most skilled leather craftsmen in the UK. By Appointment to H.R.H. The Prince of Wales, Manufacturers of Leather Goods, G Ettinger Ltd London.
Weight: 3.5 fl oz (100 ml)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).