Ettinger Bridle Hide Stirrup Keyring, Black
In stock, ready to ship
Stay organized and look chic with Ettinger’s Bridle Hide Stirrup Key Ring. Crafted using bridle hide curated especially for Ettinger, the vegetable tanned black leather is delicate yet durable, leading to a smooth soft surface. Wrap your fingers through the carry strap to experience the vegetable tanned full grain leather, an Ettinger exclusive that is found in its signature colour, London Tan. Among its stunning gold hardware is a central D-ring that was designed to resemble the handles on one of Ettinger’s most iconic pieces – the traditional attache case. Three split rings dangle from the central ring while a gold Ettinger name plate separates the rings from the carry strap. Confirming the key ring’s expert craftsmanship and prestige, a Royal Warrant from the Prince of Wales is stamped on the straps interior.
- Crafted from vegetable tanned bridle hide
- Packaged in an Ettinger gift box
Historically, the finest leather goods in Britain always came from London, where the country’s best tailors, perfumers and trunk-makers operated from, including founder, Gerry Ettinger who set up shop just off London’s Regent Street. He also established a manufacturing presence on St. Johns Street, noted for being London’s historical leather quarter. Ettinger a family-run business, has been making timeless bridle hide pieces since the 1930s. Their artisans undergo five years of training and the company received a Royal Warrant by the Prince of Wales, a nod to their exceptional craftsmanship.
3.9 x 0.9 x 0.6” (10 x 2.5 x 1.5 cm)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).