Although designed to fit right into one of the manufacturer’s metal shaving bowls, the eShave Shaving Soap Refill, Lavender is not so limited as to require one. Lavender is the single most noticeable ingredient among the natural materials that have gone into this soap, though it has also been formulated using shea butter so as to better accommodate sensitive skin. Other than its floral scent, no hint of these ingredients can be seen in the soap, because its mixture has undergone the milling process no less than three times. The richness of its lather can also be accredited to the concentration that it undergoes during the triple milling.
Given its focus on products used in wet shaving, it should not prove too surprising to learn that eShave was founded in direct response to the popularization of aerosol cans and disposable razors for men during the ‘70s. Despite that initial purpose, eShave has since found its own stride, continuing to improve on its products in response to the changing times rather than languishing in pursuit of outdated realities.
Paraben free. No SLS. No SLES. No animal ingredients. No animal testing.
Weight: 3.5 oz. (100 g)
Made in Provence, France.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).