Hot forged and nickel plated, the Erbe Solingen 7-Piece Manicure Set with Elk Leather Black Zip Case is a comprehensive collection of nail care tools in an elegant case. Two scissors, a file, a nail nipper, tweezers, a cuticle pusher and a nail cleaning tool cover your nail grooming needs safely and efficiently. Precisely ground for clean cutting, you will appreciate the ease with which you can complete your manicure and pedicure tasks. A thoughtful gift, the set is also the perfect treat for yourself.
A company that has devoted itself to the health and good looks of men and women for more than 75 years, Erbe Solingen is a mainstay for our customers looking for manicure, pedicure and skin care implements that offer superior quality and longevity. If you are weary of using inferior personal care tools, browse the Erbe Solingen options at Fendrihan, your online men’s fine lifestyle shop.
Features seven manicure instruments made in Solingen, Germany: 2 scissors, 2 cuticle pushers, a nail nipper, a nail file, tweezers. Instruments are hot-forged and their special steel is then tempered and nickel-plated. Padded leather case with zip closure.
Case Dimensions: 5 3/4"x 3 1/2"x 1 3/16" (14.5 x 9.5 x 3 cm)
Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).