EKA Swede T9 Folding Pocket Knife
This EKA Swede T9 Tanto Knife is specially designed for rescues and heavy-duty work. It features a tactical folding knife design, with a rear bar that locks the blade into place, ensuring you safe operation. Made in Sweden, this blade is made of Sandvik steel, finished with a flat black coating. Its blade is a traditional Tanto design, pointed at its tip, and useful for a variety of purposes. On the base of the blade's spine, you'll find a textured thumb grip, ensuring you ultimate control over the knife while operating. The handle is made of an indestructible G10 material, textured and extremely lightweight, offering you the most comfortable, controlled grip. Encasing the blade and bound together by a set of precision machine screws, the handle can easily be disassembled into its component pieces when your knife calls for a thorough cleaning. This durable tool is built with a lanyard hole and pocket clip hanger, permitting you to keep it securely on you at all times. With your knife, you'll find an EKA Mini-FireSharp, a multi-tool for blade sharpening and fire-starting, and Parachute Cord 550, designed to fit through your knife's lanyard hole.
By appointment to H.M. the King of Sweden. EKA limited 10-year guarantee. Includes protective case.
Blade length: 90 mm (3.54")
Total length: 207 mm (8.14")
Blade thickness: 2.5 mm (0.98")
Total weight: 130 g (4.58 oz)
Made in Sweden
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).