EKA Swede 92 Folding Knife
- The EKA Swede 92 Folding Knife is a very sturdy knife that has a distinct tailed locking bar which provides you with a smooth top side area. This folding knife also has a uniquely styled handle and comes assembled with traditional screws. This design allows you to adjust the blade and enables you to easily clean the blade. The very durable edge of the blade extends all the way to the handle. The knife comes in a stylish sheath and packaged in a gift box. Handle choices include Bubinga —a dark colour wood— or black elastomer handle.
EKA was founded in 1882 by Haldar Hallstrom and specializes in the manufacture of folding knives, fixed blade knives, saws and accessories. The blades are made from 57-59 HRC hardness Swedish 12C27 stainless steel which comes from Sandvik, and the company is a leading manufacturer of Northern Europe’s folding knives which are known for both quality and durability.
By appointment to H.M. the King of Sweden. EKA limited 10-year guarantee. Includes protective case. Packed in a gift box.
Blade length: 87 mm (3.4")
Total length: 210 mm (8.3")
Blade thickness: 2.8 mm (0.1")
Total weight: 127 g (4.5 oz)
Made in Sweden
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).