EKA Swede 9 Folding Pocket Knife
The EKA Swede 9 Outdoor Knife is a first-rate folding knife, built with a special lock bar to fold your blade firmly into place. The blade is a modified clip point, made of Swedish Sandvik steel, finely ground all the way up to the blade's hilt, optimizing your cutting surface area. It features a special thumb grip at the base of its spine, allowing you to make cuts with extraordinary precision in the safest conditions. The ergonomic handle is made of an indestructible G10 material, checkered for extra texture and grip control, and extremely high-functioning in adverse environmental conditions. The precision machine screws that align the handle are easy to disassemble, allowing you to thoroughly clean each part of your knife.
Fit the Parachute Cord 550 through the lanyard hole, and your knife will stay secured to you while you operate; Alternatively, fasten the knife to your waist using the pocket clip when you need free hands and a safe spot for your cherished tool. Keep your implement sharp with the EKA Mini-FireSharp honer and fire-starter, sold with your EKA knife.
By appointment to H.M. the King of Sweden. EKA limited 10-year guarantee. Includes protective case.
Blade length: 90 mm (3.54")
Total length: 207 mm (8.14")
Blade thickness: 2.5 mm (0.98")
Total weight: 130 g (4.58 oz)
Made in Sweden
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).