EKA Swede 88 Outdoor Folding Knife with Sheath
The EKA Swede 88 Knife is a premium quality folding knife, built for long-lasting use. Its lock-back mechanism secures it firmly in place while you cut, lending you extra precision and control. The blade is a classic Scandinavian-ground, drop-point blade, the most versatile kind you can find, and its ergonomically fit handle allows you to operate with comfort and ease. Designed with a lanyard hole and paired with a sheath, you can always have this specialty knife secured to you—whether you're operating or simply carrying it for later use. Be prepared to conquer the elements with this handy tool, and you'll always be on the right path.
One of the world's oldest knife companies, EKA was founded in 1882 by Hadar Hallström. Northern Europe's premier folding knife manufacturer, EKA prides itself on the highest quality and craftsmanship. Using only the best Sandvik 12C27 steel, all EKA blades have a 57-59 Rockwell C rating, and a durable edge with an angle of 40 degrees.
By appointment to H.M. the King of Sweden. EKA limited 10-year guarantee. Includes protective case.
Blade length: 72 mm (2.83")
Total length: 180 mm (6.69")
Blade thickness: 1.7 mm (0.67")
Total weight: 62 g (2.19 oz)
Made in Sweden
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).