EKA Nordic T12 Outdoor Knife with Sheath
In stock, ready to ship
Made to withstand harsh conditions, the EKA Nordic T12 Black Tanto Knife is useful for a range of heavy-duty activities, from combat, to wilderness survival, to rescue expeditions. It features a Swedish Sanvik steel blade, pointed with a matte black coating, and a textured thumb grip along its spine, offering you extra precision and control while operating. The handle is made of a textured G10 material, lending you exceptional gripping power in unpropitious environmental conditions. The G10 handle is fixed over the full-tang blade with precision machine screws, and it easily disassembles when unscrewed, should your knife need a cleaning. Built with a lanyard hole and sold with 500 Parachute Chord, your knife is held securely to you at all times. This Swedish tool also comes built with a glass smasher, and paired with an EKA Mini-FireSharp, a multi-tool that sharpens your blade and starts fire. Keep this handy implement safely seated in the accompanying Kydex belt sheath, and experience unparalleled functional design.
Founded in 1882, Hadar Hallstrom began EKA Sweden, manufacturing knives in the City of Knives, Eskilstuna, in Sweden. EKA brings together over a century's worth of knife crafting tradition with cutting-edge technology to produce first-rate multi-purpose knives. Each one is subjected to stringent quality control, backed by a 10-year guarantee.
By appointment to H.M. the King of Sweden. EKA limited 10-year guarantee. Includes protective case.
Blade length: 120 mm (4.72")
Total length: 230 mm (9.06")
Blade thickness: 4.0 mm (0.16")
Total weight: 228 g (8.04 oz)
Made in Sweden
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).