EKA G3 Patented Outdoor Knife, ProFlex Black Handle
- Offering improved ergonomics and the same quick-switch capability as its earlier models, the EKA G3 Patented Outdoor Knife, ProFlex Black Handle fits comfortably and securely in hand and uses a simple motion to change between the skinning and gutting blades. Crafted of the finest Swedish Sandvik 12C27 Steel, hardened to 57 - 59 HRC, the blades feature sharp and lasting edges. Convenient textures, grips and grooves where needed to keep the knife safe yet very effective. Lanyard hold, sheath and manly black handle.
By appointment to His Majesty the King of Sweden, EKA has been crafting knives for nobility and gentlemen worldwide since 1882. Guaranteed for 10 years and employing a balance of tradition and new technology, these Swedish blades are offered to Canadian men proudly by Fendrihan.
By appointment to H.M. the King of Sweden. EKA limited 10-year guarantee. Includes protective case. Packed in a gift box.
Blade length: 100 / 80 mm (3.9" / 3.1")
Total length: 215 mm (8.4")
Blade thickness: 2.9 mm (0.1")
Total weight: 134 g (4.7 oz)
Made in Sweden
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).