Edwin Jagger Classic Double-Edge Razor, Chrome Handle
- Boasting a highly polished finish and graceful profile, the Edwin Jagger Classic Double-Edge Razor, Chrome Handle offers the wet shaver an easy to grip and handsome safety razor. Etched with the Jagger name on the nickel plated barrel, the head of this razor is finished in glossy chrome, featuring the closed comb style used on all Jaggers. Slip in your favourite blade and enjoy a close and comfortable shave when you add the Classic to your shaving routine.
In business since 1988, Edwin Jagger crafts its premium double edged safety razors in the Sheffield area of South Yorkshire, England, long home to high quality stainless steel production. Follow in the footsteps of those traditional shavers who know quality with a Edwin Jagger DE razor from Fendrihan, the Canadian Shaving Store.
Weight: 5 1/8 oz (169 g)
Length: 4.3" (110 mm)
Handle length: 4" (103 mm)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).