Creamy cleansing with a definitively masculine bent, Dr. Squatch Soap Co. Natural Soap Bars soothe and moisturize as they clean, richy formulated from hemp, soybean, olive, and coconut oils and shea butter, with lively fragrances derived from plant oils, not chemicals. Suitable for all skin types. Select the following from the menu options:
- Bay Rum is one done better, with a burst of orange embracing rum infused with cinnamon, cloves and sharp pine.
- Deep Sea Goat’s Milk exfoliates gently with oatmeal, with a fresh but earthy and tangy cream scent.
- Eucalyptus Greek Yogurt includes Greek yogurt extract with peppermint leaves and oatmeal to remove dried skin, the tangy mint intertwined with a jolt of pure eucalyptus oil. Try as a shaving soap to jump start your morning.
- Cedar Citrus is sweet and woody, with the harmonious pairing of cedar and rosemary, both smooth and sharp with resin, and a hint of orange and peppermint leaves.
- Cool Fresh Aloe melds the fresh, scent of clover with soothing, healing aloe vera, green on green.
Enjoy Dr. Squatch Soap Company’s refreshing approach to men’s bath products, made of pure plant oils and essences, available at Fendrihan, Canada’s gentlemen’s specialty store.
Weight: 5 oz (142 g)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).