Dominica Bay Rum All-Natural Handmade Herbal Soap
- The name says all you really need to know—Dominica Bay Rum All-Natural Handmade Herbal Soap has everything you want in a cleanser and nothing you want to avoid. Formulated from the pure essential oils and herbs that find their home on the Caribbean Island of Dominica, the soap is crafted carefully by artisans, including slow stirring, mold pouring, and bar cutting and polishing by hand. Smelling of sun and bay leaves, this is the ultimate bay rum experience from the “Nature Isle of the Caribbean.”
The Coal Pot demands only the best from their products, which means you purchase a handmade men’s soap from this responsible company with confidence. Founded as a youth outreach and skill building effort, the business has expanded since 2000 to produce more than 20 types of soap and other fine grooming products made by hand one by one. Still employing local youth and sourcing ingredients locally for freshness and the fragrance only Dominica herbs and plants possess, Canadian men seeking simple and effective personal care formulations do well to order these affordable luxuries online from Fendrihan.
Weight: 4 oz (113 g)
Made in Dominica, West Indies
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).