DMT Dia-Paste Diamond Compound, 6 Micron (Copper)
In stock, ready to ship
- Coming in a syringe, the DMT Dia-Paste Compound, 6 Micron is the perfect solution for people who are having difficulties getting the desired polish on their straight razors, kitchen knives, and other metal utensils. The compound’s application to the surface to be polished is simple, not to mention precise because of the syringe system. Since the copper-colored paste contains particles measuring 6 microns, it is suited to removing scratches on the metal, even as it is being used to make its edge both sharper and stronger. As a result, it is a product that does double duties, helping to make utensils more attractive while also making them better at fulfilling their intended functions.
Founded in 1976, Diamond Machining Technology manufactures a range of diamond sharpeners for use in manual sharpening. Its research and development have let it gain entrance into both the commercial and consumer spheres, while its expertise has enabled it to make significant strides into these receptive markets.
Diamond honing compound. Scratch removal edge refinement. 4000 mesh, 6 micron.
Weight: 0.07 oz (2 g)
Made in the USA
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).