DMT Dia-Paste Diamond Compound, 1 Micron (Gray)
In stock, ready to ship
- Each syringe filled with DMT Dia-Paste Diamond Compound, 1 Micron contains two grams of the diamond-based substance. The 15,000 mesh means that the particles contained inside the compound are small enough to produce a beautiful polish without removing too much of the material being polished. As a result, this product is an excellent fit for straight razors and similar instruments that cannot stand to lose too much of its material. Furthermore, using this product means reducing the friction encountered as the instruments see use, thus making for smoother and less encumbered cutting action.
Since 1976, DMT has been creating more and more sharpening products for use in a range of applications falling under the commercial, consumer, and even industrial spheres. Used on a regular basis, its products can help its customers ensure that their cutting instruments cut as smoothly and maintain their sharpness as long as possible. All while maintaining the beautiful shine characteristic to cared-for products.
Diamond honing compound. Mirror polish edge refinement. 15000 mesh, 1 micron.
Weight: 0.07 oz (2 g)
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).