A brilliantly designed variant of the gentleman’s travelling bag, the Daines & Hathaway Military Wet Pack, Racing Green Bridle Leather with Green Lining has in its pedigree the wash kit issued to the soldiers in the British Army in the 1920s. Many pockets and a waterproof lining make this a practical organizational tool, rolling up into a tidy and compact package for ease of packing. An adjustable strap and brass buckle secures the roll, and the deep green smooth and fine grained bridle leather and lighter toned lining is stylish and smart looking. Expect the leather to develop a patina special to you with use.
In 1922 William Daines and Charles Hathaway founded a leather company to showcase their skill in crafting British leathers in the traditional manner. Each piece is still made in England, destined for a lifetime of service for the gentleman. Choose yours online at Fendrihan in our Canadian imported leather shop.
Dimensions: 10" x 5.8" (25.5 x 14.8 cm)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).