Slightly distressed and soft right from the start, the Daines & Hathaway Military Wet Pack in Chestnut Brooklyn Leather with Green Lining sports a reddish camel grained leather exterior with a classically coordinated dark green waterproof lining. Handcrafted from a design first used by British troops in the 1920s, this travelling case has a place for each of your grooming tools inside, then tri-folds like an envelope to make packing stressless. Fitted with sturdy brass hardware and a strap to secure the folded pack. This may be the last toiletry bag you will ever need.
Since the two partners William Daines and Charles Hathaway began crafting men’s leather goods in 1922 many good things remain unchanged. The designs have stood the test of time and the production standards remain high. Buy these fine leathers online at Fendrihan, Canada’s European leather source.
Dimensions: 10" x 5.8" (25.5 x 14.8 cm)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).