Daines & Hathaway Military Wet Pack, Attacama Cyan Leather with Black Lining
In stock, ready to ship
Drawing on inspiration from 1920's wash kits supplied to the British Army during the war, Daines & Hathaway's Military Wet Pack is a stylish piece, built with exceptional functional design. Made in England, the exterior of the bag flaunts a rugged Attacama leather, replete with WR100X water-resistant properties, protecting your bag from environmental damage, and keeping the leather in mint condition over time. While appropriated from tradition, this piece is redressed with a modern interior design, sewn together with high-tech waterproof lining, ideal for packing your grooming tools.
- Attacama leather is durable, soft and water-resistant
- Tri-coloured strap fastening
- Waterproof black lining
Inside this compact bag, you'll discover a plenitude of compartments, prompting you to keep all of your cherished belongings in good order. A flap with a buckle closes the pack firmly shut, ensuring that all the bag's contents stay securely in place. This classic pack shows a dashing cyan blue, tied together with a red, white, and brown canvas strip, establishing a handsome look, suitable for any occasion. Keep your grooming implements stored in this fine leather bag, and walk into your day with a clear mind and a fresh feel.
Daines & Hathaway, produced by Pittard's, has been handcrafting leather goods in the UK since 1922. With a passion for artisanal workmanship and premium materials, Fendrihan is proud to offer a range of Military Wet Packs for our gentlemen of distinction.
Dimensions: 10" x 6.3" (25.5 x 16 cm)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).