Daimon Barber Beard Serum
Sometimes even scratching your own stubble at the end of the day is a bit uncomfortable. Make your 5 o’clock shadow a little softer with Daimon Barber’s Beard & Stubble Serum. It’s an easily absorbed formula that softens tough stubble and leaves beard hair soft and silky too. Nutrient rich avocado oil and healing aloe vera keep facial hair healthy and the skin it’s in is moisturized and healthy. Kahai oil, sourced from the Amazonian Cacay tree, is a potent vitamin E antioxidant and helps to protect, repair and replenish the hair’s moisture levels. The infusion of exotic Oudh and Egyptian Mallow adds an air of sophistication.
- Easily absorbed formula softens beard hair and stubble
- Avocado oil and healing aloe vera keep skin moisturized
- Contains Kahai oil, a potent antioxidant sourced from the Cacay tree
- Fragranced with Oudh and Egyptian Mallow
- Does not contain parabens or harmful chemicals
Founded by two long-time friends, Leo Neelands and Steve Crosby, Daimon Barber was born from a long-time ambition to create a range of men’s products that embraced a new standard for innovation, quality and lasting effect. The end result is a line of peerless hairstyling, shaving/beard care, skincare and fragrances for guys. With a home brewer’s mindset and small-scale production, Daimon Barber works solely with UK-based factories that share their spirit. Only the highest quality materials, and ingredients are used, along with plant and nature-based extracts for environmentally conscious, ethically sourced products used the world over.
Weight: 3.3 fl oz (100 ml)
Made in the UK
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).