CW Beggs and Sons Revitalizing Face Wash
In stock, ready to ship
While not quite the cold blast of Chicago’s blizzard of 1967, C.W. Beggs and Son’s Revitalizing Face Wash offers an icy hit of menthol which cools the skin. Made for Normal-Dry skin, it cleanses and protects the skin's natural moisture barrier. Can be used morning and night and gentle enough for everyday use. The Canadian Dermatology Association acknowledges this product for Recognized Skin Health. It’s hypoallergenic and does not contain any oil, parabens, gluten, alcohol or perfume.
- Copper gluconate to restore skin’s vitality and promote skin renewal
- Aloe vera to calm and soothe
Picture this…Chicago, 1874, when gents were gentry in their top hats and mustachioed railroad tycoons were the envy of everyone. Waistcoats were a wardrobe staple and watch chains were fashionably fastened to vest pockets. Then: the world’s first blue jeans. This is the Chicago of C.W. Beggs, Sons and Co.
C.W. Beggs offers evolved skincare for men that embodies the spirit of a time and place that was full of possibility and prosperity and a way for the company to honor its heritage. Symbolizing everything a gentleman should be CW Beggs continues to create formulas through constant scientific research, innovation, and integrity. From the coconut oil-based balms of the 19th-century apothecary to the biomimetic platinum in their latest elixir, all ingredients instill purity to the skin while offering peak performance.
Weight: 5 fl oz (150 ml)
Made in Canada
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).