Striped boldly yet elegantly, the Clairefontaine 1951 Sketch Notebook in Dark Grey and Ivory offers a refined and protected pad for the artist. Filled with 24 sheets of premium quality drawing paper, rest assured that your sketches will be well preserved as each leaf is acid free. Each of the sheets offer a grammage of 90, approximately the thickness of heavy letterhead for your ease in drawing and sketching without fear of tearing or bleedthrough.
Located in the Meurthe Valley of northeastern France, Clairefontaine has been crafting fine paper since 1858. Continuously modernizing the process while never stinting on the quality of the final product, this company’s products were chosen by Fendrihan for the pleasure of our Canadian customers seeking the best paper available.
Medium-weight soft cover sketch book with 24 blank pages. Features: 90 g/m2, ivory color, Clairefontaine paper. PEFC Certified. Designed by the duo of Japanese designers known as Bob Foundation.
Dimensions: 8.25" x 11.7" (21 x 29.7 cm)
Made in France
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).