Caran d'Ache Léman Bicolor Black and Silver-plated, Rhodium-coated Fountain Pen
In stock, ready to ship
With its silken jet black body and sleek nib, this Caran d'Ache Léman Bicolour Black fountain pen is hard to resist. The 18 carat gold, rhodium-coated nib is engraved with an elaborate design, showing pride in its high-quality make, while the robust body is comfortable to hold and satiny to the touch. Once you've used all of the original ink, simply restore the ink reservoir using either a piston ink pump or an ink cartridge. The timeless look and renewability of this Caran d'Ache will set the stage for your life-long love affair with the written word.
Celebrating its 100th anniversary this year, Caran d'Ache has been refining the craft of pen-making for years. The company was founded in Geneva, Switzerland in 1915, by Arnold Schweitzer, and named after Emmanuel Poiré, a famous French illustrator, who went by the pseudonym Caran d'Ache. Harvesting natural materials from the mountains of Switzerland, Caran d'Ache started as a small pencil factory. Over the years, the company gained widespread acclaim for its unparalleled technical quality and craftsmanship in writing instruments, upholding the same high-quality standards as the Swiss watchmaking and jewelry industries that grew alongside it. Today, the tradition of excellence lives on, with each product subjected to strict quality control and environmentally responsible processing.
Made in Switzerland
International lifetime manufacturer guarantee
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).