BYRD Classic Pomade, The Dirty Byrd
In stock, ready to ship
Picture your grandpappy after jumping out of the surf, letting the wind and the sun style his hair. Byrd products were designed with the SoCal surfer mentality in mind, where great beach hair is made. The Dirty Byrd is a matte finish pomade that offers medium hold to define and shape all hair types for a casual look. High and tight, or tousled to the side, it’ll hold all day. Since it’s water-based, it washes out easily.
- Medium, all day hold
- Water-based formula
- Not tested on animals
- Mineral-oil free
BYRD Hairdo began in 2012 after soul surfer Chase “Big Bird” Wilson wanted the perfect slick look. Products are inspired by a time when individuals took time in their grooming routine to look expertly kept, with a dash of 60s surf culture. All products are tried and tested by members of the BYRD Flock.
Made in the USA
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).