Bucardo Coffee Mug, Turn of Century
Way back when (aka the mid-19th century) a man’s moustache was more than a follicular-friend – it was an important appendage that required much care and protection. One man with such a philosophy was a British potter named Harvey Adams, who invented the moustache mug. The idea to rerelease this handy drinking vessel was inspired by a find in the recesses of a kitchen cabinet in Ottawa. This modernly interpreted graphic mug features original artwork and a mustache guard with an opening that lets your beverages flow through.
- 13 oz ceramic mug with mustache guard
- Original artwork by Southern California artist Jeff McMillan
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Bucardo is an entity that finds inspiration from how technology and contemporary culture was in days gone by. They strive to create purposeful objects that provoke thought and bring enjoyment. The brand name itself was inspired by the story of the Bucardo mountain goat. It was the first animal to be brought back from extinction; it’s a story of ingenuity, hope and resolve. Bucardo is continuously inspired by the original way that things were used and timepieces were worn. The company takes its cues from vintage jewelry and the dynamism of contemporary culture.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).