Silky smooth yet superbly absorbent, the Brahms Mount Hair and Face Linen Towel features a slightly textured oxford weave. All four edges sport hand turned hems, and the linen is untreated, ensuring that with every wash the towels will become even softer and more luxurious. Choose from either the blue and pearl stripe or the natural colour and enjoy the natural feel and intrinsic antimicrobial properties of these freshly scented and machine washable luxury towels.
Operating in the traditional heart of North American textile manufacturing since 1983, Brahms Mount received a new name and mission when purchased by David Kaufman in 2009. Now located in Monmouth, Maine, the company stresses sustainable, natural textiles, good for the land and those who seek quality in personal linens.
Dimensions: 24" x 36" (61 x 91.5 cm)
Made in Maine, USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).