Boker Plus 02BO155 Airforce Pilot Survival Knife
In stock, ready to ship
The Airforce Pilot Survival Knife was a standard issue knife in the U.S. Air Force in the late 1940s. Pilot crews of long-range bomber planes carried land survival kits. Lightweight, and deemed effective for survival in the wild, this Boker knife met the two conditions of the Strategic Air Command unit and was included in the kit.
This reissue delivers the same model carried by Air Force Pilots in the Korean War. The knife has a 4 ½” SK-5 carbon steel blade, and measures 8 3/8” in total length. The handle is made of brown leather with brass bands dividing it from the blade and aluminum pommel. Stitched and fastened with rivets, a brown leather sheath pressed with the SAC initials accompanies this purchase.
Boker’s legacy began in 1830 in Solingen, Germany. A commitment to craftsmanship and an eye for innovation and design make it an industry leader in the production of knives. Fendrihan proudly offers you a carefully selected range of the brand’s items.
Total Length: 8.38 inches (21 cm)
Blade Length: 4.5 inches (11 cm)
Weight: 3.6 oz (102 g)
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).