Boker Elite Carbon Steel 6/8" with Carbon Handle
Aggressively chasing the future of shaving, Boker is not content to simply sit on the laurels of their best-selling traditional straight razors. Reviving their 19th century Boker Elite line with a modern twist, the new Boker Elite has an unusually large 6/8" blade, made entirely of carbon steel. Carbon makes the blade harder, stronger, and more durable than older stainless steel styles. This dynamic and unusual straight razor has a fine hollow grind and subtle detail on the spine. Its scales are made from a single piece of carbon material, giving greater stability and increased control.
- 6/8" carbon steel blade
- Carbon scales
- Certificate of authenticity included
Boker has been making some of the world's finest straight razors in Solingen, Germany, for over a century. Each razor is manufactured by hand in a process than involves 140 steps, and produces an unparalleled shaving experience.
Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).