Boker 120644 Applegate-Fairbairn Fixed Blade Knife
In stock, ready to ship
As the world's only production combat knife ever designed based on actual military combat expertise, the Boker Applegate-Fairbairn Fixed Blade Combat Knife is truly innovative. Designed by award-winning American knifemaker, Bill Harsey, this model is kin to the modernized 5.5. model, bearing the same features as its predecessor, in a more compact form, and with enhanced ergonomic design. The blade shows the signatures of Rex Applegate and W.E. Fairbairn on the ridges of its front face, etched to a bead-blasted finish: these two established colonels are the military minds behind the knife's functional design.
The blade is a 440C stainless steel, the highest carbon content steel from the 400 stainless steel series, rendering it exceptionally hard, at a Rockwell hardness rating of 58, and easily sharpened to a razor's edge. The 440C is also extraordinarily corrosion resistant, and finished with a durable stonewash.
As per Colonel Applegate's instructions, steel weights were carefully inserted inside the handle to bestow the knife with unprecedented balance and a comfortable hold. The ergonomically designed handle is a result of injection molding from indestructible nylon, resulting in handle grooves that lend an outstandingly secure grip. The sand blasted canvas of the micarta handle scales ensures a comfortable hold, with just the right amount of abrasion to lock your hand in place. At the hilt, you'll find a pronounced cross-guard with the knife's serial number etched on its side, lending your hand a final protection barrier. Sheathed in kydex, a waterproof and scratch resistant material, your knife is kept safe from the elements and securely fastened to your belt, thanks to Boker's special Tek-Lok attachment system. Invest in this first-class Boker combat knife, and be prepared for any card fate should deal you.
Boker Limited Lifetime Warranty. Includes premium Cordura sheath.
Overall length: 8 3/4"
Blade length: 4 5/8"
Weight: 6.0 oz.
Blade material: 440C
Handle material: Micarta
Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).