Boker 110722 Traditional Series Congress Folding Pocket Knife, Black
In stock, ready to ship
Boker’s Traditional Congress Pocket Knife in Jigged Black is a dainty, unobtrusive folding knife that belongs in a pocket. Its black bone handle nearly covers the two round edges of the yielded high-carbon stainless steel blades beneath. There are four blades inside, and in an elegant typeface in gold letters, it bears the words “Tree Brand.”
Two smaller blades open from either tip. The bone painted black handle scales are jigged to create gleams of white in each oblong cavity under the light. A small medal bearing the brand’s insignia impresses the bone handle. The gold colour of the emblem combines with brass linings on the handle tip to evoke warmth.
Boker is the tree brand. The walnut tree shading their 17th century factory in Germany, the company’s logo, signifies the triumph of a then small family operation. Manufacturing knives for sportsmen and collectors, that success is inexorably bound to a fidelity to impeccable craftsmanship and an unyielding push for innovation.
Enjoy a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer on this product.
Total Length: 3.63 inches (9.22 cm)
Weight: 2.86 oz (81 g)
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with Canada Post.
Orders over $150 ($200 for NL), qualify for FREE Canada Post Xpresspost shipping.
Orders over $250 ($300 for NL), qualify for FREE Standard shipping with UPS.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Canada Post Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-3 working days
UPS Standard: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).