Barrister & Mann Tallow Shaving Soap
Travel back to a simpler time with Barrister & Mann’s line of Tallow Shaving Soaps. Artisan made for sensitive skin, these soaps were created to deliver an old-school barbershop feeling. Formulated with key ingredients like Lanolin, Vitamin E, Coconut Milk and Shea Butter, this line of soap provides a superior moisturizing shave that won’t irritate your skin.
Six vintage fragrances to choose from:
- Bay Rum: West Indian Bay, Sweet Orange, Blackstrap Rum, Benzoin, Cinnamon, Clove-free
- Cheshire: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lavender, Patchouli
- Cologne Russe: Lemon, Bergamot, Petitgrain, Vanilla
- Lavanille: Mousse de Saxe, Lavender, Vanilla, Cedar, Musk
- Le Grand Chypre: Bergamot, Lime, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Peach, Rose, Frankincense, Cedar, Cinnamon
- Seville: Bergamot, Lemon, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Lavender, Rosemary
Founder Will Carius set out to create a natural shaving soap when he couldn't find a product that worked for his skin. After months of trial and error, he efforts resulted in what is now known as the Tallow Shaving Soap line. Barrister & Mann continues to grow but remains a family operated business with every product made by hand.
Weight: 4.0 oz (118 ml)
Not tested on animals
Made in the USA
NOTE: This line requires a generous amount of water to keep the lather from drying out.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).