Barrister & Mann Barrister's Reserve® Luxury Shaving Soap
To reintroduce the classic wet-shaving style of traditional barbershops, Barrister & Mann Barrister's Reserve® Luxury Shaving Soap line honours long-established scents that are hard to find. Defined by its soft and milky texture, the Reserve® collection produces unequivocal lather and is hard water stable. Carefully formulated to hydrate and protect skin, the Reserve® collection includes castor seed oil, coconut milk, glycerin, sodium tallowate, and linalool to soften hair and underlying skin for an exceptional shave. Sleek and refined, the Reserve® collection is packaged in a tub with a twist lid and contemporary graphics.
Available in 5 exclusive scents:
- Classic: Citrus, Lavender, Moss, Sandalwood
- Cool: Bergamot, Lemon, Lavender
- Fern: Oakmoss, Lavender, Tonka bean
- Spice: Carnation, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Tonka bean
Founded by Will Carius in 2013 as a solution to problematic sensitive skin, the Barrister & Mann collection was developed after months of trial and error. Each of their unconventional fragrance is blended in-house and by hand. Made in the USA, the Barrister & Mann product line is continuously expanding and remains a family operation.
Weight: 4.0 oz (118 ml)
Not tested on animals
Made in the USA
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).