One among a number of fountain pens included under the Style Resin range, the Aurora Style Resin Fountain Pen, Paprika with Chrome Plated Trim and Medium Nib is designed to cater to the tastes of the young and fashionable. Each pen comes encased in a resin shell that has been colored paprika, its head bearing Aurora's distinctive oval stamped on chrome. Similarly, both the clip and the ring that binds the cap of the pen at its opening are chrome-plated, making for a distinguished contrast against the paprika of the resin shell. This particular product comes with an included cartridge. Using cartridge ink means that this pen can be brought with its user on trips with maximum convenience while converting to use ink from a bottle means that the pen's usage lasts longer and is friendlier to the environment. Furthermore, the steel nib of this fountain pen ensures that its usage is smooth but controllable.
After the First World War came to an official conclusion with the signing of the Treaty of Versailles in 1919, a textile merchant founded the company that continues to bear his name in a Torino that had been strained by the war but now found its hopes rising in the aftermath. Caught up in the newfound ebullience, Aurora found its place and made its name by selling superb writing instruments possessing an air of refinement. Today, the company continues to succeed by following those same principles of elegant design, superb craftsmanship, excellent materials, and continuing evolution as the tastes of its customers change. Its subsequent spread to all corners of the globe and its successful securing of a host of international admirers is testament to the soundness of those founding principles.
Features: medium-width, stainless steel nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).