A straightforward and bold pen by one of Italy's foremost pen designers and producers, Aurora Style Classic Fountain Pen, Black Barrel with Chrome Cap offers both its namesake style and effortless function. The brushed chrome is elegant on the eyes and the heft and balance is magic in the hand. Smoothed and rounded, the barrel is comfortable to hold and so reduces writer fatigue. A polished chrome band connects the section to the barrel, and a sleek and simple clip allows the pen to be secured in a pocket or journal. When ordering, select either the fine or medium nib from the drop down menu. The medium nib offers writing flexibility, and is easy for both the expert and novice writer to use, but the fine nib gives you the ability to convey the smallest of details. Either nib is attached just below a final chrome band, with an interesting turned shape making the grip even easier to hold. Refill with Aurora's quality ink in either cartridge or converter assisted form, or experiment with any standard fountain pen ink.
Created by dedicated craftspeople in Torino, Italy, an Aurora pen or accessory will not disappoint the avid fountain pen user. Each pen made today stands on the shoulders of fine writing instruments made over almost a century of pen making tradition. The pens made now in the 21st century may have a certain clean modern appeal, but the lineage of each pen is clear when Auroras of the past are examined. For many years Aurora pens and inks were an Italian secret, but we have taken the opportunity to introduce our Canadian customers to Aurora as the company looks to expand its horizons. This is a win-win situation for Aurora and our shoppers, as the Italian secret is not diminished as pen lovers around the world embrace it. Take a moment to view the Aurora collection and see if one of their well designed and impeccably crafted pens speaks to you.
Features: fine-width, stainless steel nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).