Aurora Ipsilon Satin Fountain Pen, Black with Medium Nib
- The Aurora Ipsilon Satin Fountain Pen, Black with Medium Nib is a writing instrument designed for use in daily activities such as work and study. Each one comes sheathed in black resin that does not reflect the light shining upon it, barring the metal bands that encircle the pen at strategic locations along its length. Said length bulges as it approaches the tip before narrowing once again prior to reaching the nib, making for a more substantial and thus more comfortable grip on the pen during prolonged usage. Due to its design, this fountain pen can be filled using either an ink cartridge or an ink converter that lets it use bottled ink, making it a versatile tool that can be adjusted depending on the individual preferences of its user. As for the pen's nib, it is made of stainless steel. This ensures that the nib is resistant to corrosion and thus longer lasting under tough conditions, while retaining the strength and hardness that gives it its endurance. Medium size helps to ensure that writing produced using this writing instrument is clear and legible due to the size of the lines that are transferred to paper.
Founded by a textile merchant as the culmination of his long-held dream, Aurora has come a long way to become one of the most respected names in the market for fine writing instruments. Although it was founded in Italy and made its name selling high-quality pens to the Italian populace, the modern Aurora has penetrated markets all around the globe and secured devoted customers in each of those countries. The causes behind the pen manufacturer's success are simple. Aurora produces each of its pens using skilled artisans, the latest techniques, and superb materials, while its designs are continuously updated for modern tastes while still retaining their classical elegance.
Features: medium width stainless steel nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).