Look no further than the Aurora Ipsilon Resin Fountain Pen, Black with Gold Trim if you are seeking a bit of affordable luxury in your writing instruments. A glossy black resin, the barrel and cap of the pen have a rounded curve, very nice for holding in the hand when writing projects are on the agenda, big or small. The cap's diameter is more generous that the barrel, with its swelling profile and deep "V" of the clip adding interest and substance to the pen. The gold trim is both delicate on the cap's band and more bold on the clip and seam between the section and the barrel. The company name and country of origin are featured in gold on the band, the black resin making this pride of craft and place stand out, classy and clear to all who see. The engraved steel nib is offered in a fine, medium or wide point; all you need do is select your preference from the drop down menu when ordering. Lightweight and easy to slip in bag or pocket, this pen can handle both the important signatures and the everyday jottings. Buy one today, and you will never be without it.
With some of the most luxurious pens available anywhere in its range, Aurora also makes quality fountain pens priced for everyday use. As far as the artisans at Aurora are concerned, writing with a fountain pen should be a joy accessible to everyone. When our busy Canadian customers are considering gift giving, the Aurora offerings on our Toronto-based we site may be all they need to browse. Find a pen fit for a princely gift, or order up a half-dozen respectable styluses for your good buddies, the groomsmen. Life is ripe with possibilities when there are high quality choices. Take a few minutes to consider all the stylish options Aurora has to offer, and then celebrate your final answer with a flourish.
Features: gold-plated stainless steel nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 2-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).