***Take a minute to email us if you are interested in purchasing this item. We are eager to offer you our very best price.***
Belonging to the same product line as the first pen exhibited at the National Museum of Science and Technology in Milan, the Aurora 88 Chrome Series Small Fountain Pen, Black with Chrome Cap featuring Nikargenta Trim and Medium Nib has been in fashion since the '50s. As a result, its simple but undeniable elegance makes it an ideal complement to people possessing discerning taste. At the same time, this pen's more practical elements make sure that it is more than a purposeless bauble. Although the pen is sheathed in an attractive exterior of black resin, its length is tapered to provide a secure grip while its barrel is enlarged to store more ink. Since its ink can be refilled, this pen's usefulness will last for many years. However, the Aurora 88 product line has not neglected its appearance in preference for practical considerations. This particular pen is notable because it possesses a chrome cap bearing nikargenta trim. Its medium-sized nib is much the same color. Overall, the medium-sized nib means that this pen is better suited to people who exert more strength during the process of writing. A medium-sized nib ensures that the pen will not catch on the paper, something that can happen with fine nibs because of their sharper points.
Established in Torino, Aurora started out producing high-end writing instruments and has continued doing so into the present day. Its production processes emphasize Italian craftsmanship, materials of the highest grade, modern industrial processes, and the extensive experience of accumulated decades. As a result, each pen shipped out of Aurora's premises is beautiful and well-made, both something to treasure and something to depend on. Its products have enabled Aurora to penetrate the markets of Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Today, 55% of its sales are made in Italy while the remaining 45% is distributed among these and other locations.
Features: medium width 14k solid gold nib. Accepts cartridge or converter refills. 5-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
Get it in time:
|If you live in ||Order by Dec*|
|NL & PEI ||12|
|Vancouver BC |
|NS & NB ||18|
|MONTREAL QC |
|GTA ON ||20|
|TRI-CITIES ON ||20|
*Place order before 1pm EST. Add 1-3 extra business days for non-urban or remote areas. Delivery times are estimated CPC transit times are are NOT guaranteed.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).