Aurora 88 Chrome Series Large Fountain Pen, Black with Nikargenta Trim and Fine Nib
- ***This superior pen deserves a place on your desk. Email us for special pricing for our favorite customers.***
Fountain pen enthusiasts have a chance to own a classic whose like many thought would never be seen again with the Aurora 88 Chrome Series Large Fountain Pen, Black with Nikargenta Trim and Fine Nib. Designed in the 1950s, this black resin pen with custom trim features Aurora's extra capacious piston ink filling reservoir system, permitting additional ink to be loaded, guarding against ever being full of important ideas and empty of ink. Designed by Marcelo Nizzoli, an Italian artist, architect and general trend setter who is responsible for the modern lines of many mid-20th century items, including everything from typewriters to buildings. The 88 when introduced was so revolutionary it was exhibited in the National Museum of Science and Technology in Milan. Aurora is reintroducing this pivotal pen, much to the delight of those who have been unable to discover an original at auction or have had one handed down as a family heirloom. If you are a fan of the bold and the beautiful, and have a nostalgic feel for that time when all seemed possible with the help of sleek design and science, this robust pen may be for you. Equipped with a fine width 14 Kt. rhodium-treated gold nib.
Aurora pens were born at the end of the First World War, at time when people believed for a time that world conflict would cease. The 1920s were a rich time for literature, and many of the larger-than-life authors of the decade owned nothing more important to them than their fine fountain pen. The Aurora mission has always been to make the very best pens, designed for the highest degree of beauty and function, with these qualities controlled by the company's dedication to developing and making their own components, and formulating inks and ink systems that still are sought after the world over. We are delighted to offer Aurora as an option for our customers, together with our other fine pens, leathers and grooming products, at Fendrihan, the Canadian men's luxury online store.
Features: fine width 14k rhodium-treated gold nib; piston filling mechanism. 5-Year Aurora Limited Warranty.
Made in Italy
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).