An intense burst of aromas but still light and fresh enough for daily use, the Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia Concentrada Cologne has a rich mix. It is one of Spain's most used colognes, and you'll see why when you open the bright-yellow packaged scent. With bergamot, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, rosemary and geranium, there is a crisp boldness that may make this European favourite one of yours.
Spain's oldest perfumery, Alvarez Gomez was founded in 1899 and today is still one of Europe's most popular brands. Slowly making itself known in Canada, the Agua de Colonia Concentrada scent was first introduced to the market in 1912 and is one of the best loved products in the line. With timeless quality and appeal, the rich scent is now a legend. See why it is a fan favourite worldwide after ordering yours today.
Weight: 1.35 fl oz (40 ml)
Made in Spain
We offer Free Shipping for qualified orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada; or
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut)
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).