Similar to other offerings from the same British manufacturer, the Abbeyhorn Limited Edition All-Natural Classic Toothbrush, Carved Handle is a simple and unpretentious product that shines because of those same qualities. Its entire length has been carved using a single piece of bone, grooved along the handle for ease of use and featuring the prominent design of a stylized hand closed about the handle. The head of this toothbrush has been inset using bristles of medium hardness, thus striking a fine balance between the hardness needed to clean the teeth and the softness needed to do so without damaging them in the process. For customers who still value hand craftsmanship in this modern age, this should be considered a product of choice.
Although its ownership has switched hands on multiple occasions over the centuries, Abbeyhorn has been strengthened each time with the infusion of fresh talent and entrepreneurial spirit. However, its artisans still craft its products using the same manual techniques as their predecessors, producing homeware and other utensils that are as beautiful as ever.
Note: the photographs provided do not represent the individual product you will receive. Given the natural origin of the materials used, variations in color, pattern and finish should be expected and do not constitute product defects.
Length: 6 7/16" (16.4 cm)
Bristle area: 5/16"x 1 5/8" (0.8 x 4.2 cm)
Bristle loft: 1/2" (1.3 cm)
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).