Experience the beauty and weight of a 100% stainless steel safety razor in our 6-piece wet shaving set with your choice of Fendrihan Full Stainless Steel Safety Razor.
1. Fendrihan Full Stainless Steel Safety Razor. Durable and beautifully polished, the Fendrihan Stainless Steel MKI razor features an open-closed comb combination head for a medium to aggressive shave. For a less aggressive shave, opt for Fendrihan’s new Stainless Steel MKII razor which features a closed-comb head, on both sides.
Weight: 3.92 oz (111 g)
Length: 4" (10.3 cm)
2. Fendrihan Super Badger Shaving Brush, Medium Size. Sold exclusively on Fendrihan, our Super Badger Shaving Brushes feature the highest quality knots and effortlessly create a protective lather for your shave. Choose from three colours: Faux Ebony, Faux Ivory, and Faux Tortoise.
Overall height: 105 mm
Handle height: 54 mm
Bristle loft: 51 mm
Knot diameter: 20 mm
Made in Germany
3. Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream. A classic fragrance that’s paraben-free .
Weight: 5.3 oz (150 ml)
Made in England
4. Fendrihan Rosewood Stand. Sleek and modern, this Rosewood Stand securely holds your brush and razor, giving your bathroom counter a splash of unique style.
Shaving Brush Opening: 1.06" (27 mm)
Razor Opening: 0.47" (12 mm)
Height from base to fork: 4.92" (125 mm)
5. 10 Astra, 10 Feather, and 10 Derby blades. Try out our most popular brands and find the blades that are right for you!
6. Blade bank. Once you're done, keep your used blades safe and sound in this sealed metal blade bank.
$25 off individual list prices.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).
The starter kits were not available when I began my DE adventures. I am familiar with all the components, they're great and well worth the money spent, excellant way to save a little bit of cash on top.
In view of the fact that I alternate my shaving equipment this new set has not been yet used,yet, with great regularity. I will, however, favour you will my initial thoughts on the shaving cream that was included with this " package" I have only used this cream, twice, but find that it is too thick and I know that is hard to believe. There may be a technique to using this particular shaving creame but I do not know what it is.
Bought this set with the Ivory handle for the brush, and with the Scientist handle (the heads are all the same on the razor). - The Stand: nice and elegant, goes well with my existing bathroom decor. It's got a weighted base to hold that heavy razor securely. Came with wife approval factor. :) - The Brush: quite soft, builds a great lather, and feels luxurious against the skin. I haven't had any issues with hair falling out, or animal scent. Works incredibly well with the Taylor of Old Bond, that stuff is magical in both function and scent. - The Blades: Out of the sample pack I think I prefer the Derby blades for an everyday shave, they balance out some of the aggressiveness and still leave you with an outstanding shave. Maybe keep those Feather blades for date night with the wife, just be sure to take your time and lather up real good. ;) - The Razor: is definitely hefty, and aggressive so take it easy. It's design is simple and, bold, while still being versatile because of the open or closed comb head (like 2 razors in 1!). Quality is high, but textured pattern on the razor handle could have been better machined in my opinion, though it's a $50 stainless steel razor so no big complaints there. This razor paired with a Feather blade is dangerous for a beginner, but after a few weeks of getting used to the razor it really produces a great shave. I highly recommend you get some pre-shave oil for better protection, minimize irritation, and just overall smoother shave. - I feel it's a good value set for people like me who enjoy very high quality without spending an arm and a leg. It will certainly last for many years, especially since they are quality products. Would recommend to family and friends. If you're looking for your SO, this is a great gift that any man could appreciate!