The attraction of the Fendrihan $3.50-a-month Value Shave Pack is multilayered. First, you receive a handsome Merkur Futur razor with a lovely satin finish, a worthy aesthetic upgrade to your shaving shelf. Second, the Merkur is adjustable, permitting you flexibility and personalization in your shaving routine. Third, your new razor is of superior quality, created by artisans working in the one of the most famous blade-making areas in the world, Solingen, Germany. Fourth, the 200 Yellow Feather blades included may take you through four years* of close and comfortable shaves. Fifth, the Japanese maker of the blades receives consistently high marks for the exceptional sharpness of their product. Finally, your Merkur will be ready for decades of blade refills after year four, reducing the monthly cost in the future to less than $2.00 — beautiful on every level.
Perhaps your father, and most certainly your grandfather, knew the value of buying a premium DE razor and well-made blades — their close shaven visages prove the point. No multiple blade system gives you the control and efficacy of a truly well-made safety razor paired with high-quality blades. We encourage our North American customers embracing the cost-savings and precision of a daily double edge shave to consider our safety razor and blade packages — dad would be proud.
1 Merkur Futur Adjustable Safety Razor, Satin Finish
Weight: 4.75 oz (135 g)
Length: 4" (10 cm)
Made in Germany
200 Yellow Feather Double Edge Blades
*Yearly supplies of blades are based on normal usage and medium beard thickness. Individual results may vary.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).