Thinksport Safe Sunscreen, SPF 50+
In stock, ready to ship
Smartly protect your skin against sun damage with the Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+ by Thinksport. As one of the top performing sunscreens on the market, this Safe Sunscreen has consistently outperformed other brands with its efficacy and strength. The healthy and safe formula is mineral-based with 20% zinc oxide and was the first sunscreen to pass the Whole Food Premium Care Requirements. Providing UVA and UVB protection with SPF 50+, the non-oily cream has one of the highest levels of coverage and provides 80 minutes of water-resistance. Suitable for all skin types, it should be applied to any area that will be exposed to sunlight.
- Not tested on animals
- 1 EWG safety rating
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA, and dioxane free
Thinksport and Thinkbaby founder Kevin Brodwick took a stand against harmful products in 2006 when he began to develop non-toxic consumer products. With a background in biotechnology, he worked with physicians and scientists to produce safe, functional, and sustainable products. Firmly against animal testing, the company refuses to work with any organization that tests on animals. An industry leader, Thinksport’s and Thinkbaby’s innovative products have been recognized around the world and have won numerous awards for their performance and sustainability.
3 fl. oz (89 ml)
Made in the USA
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).